Skip to content
- Help those women and children who are sheltered at Chèvrefeuille so that they can achieve or maintain their autonomy.
- Help mothers and future mothers (or parents and future parents) to establish an adequate and responsible relationship with their children and thus prevent abuse and / or neglect.
- Help women to reintegrate into the network of housing and employment in dignified conditions and help them develop the capacity to take charge of their daily lives.
- Help the women reach the conditions conducive to them taking charge of their own physical and mental health.
- Ensure the physical and mental well-being of the children.
- Support families after their stay in Chèvrefeuille.